Monday, August 4, 2008

Endure... endure....

Tomm is the last day of recall manning (99.999999999% sure not activate liao), 2nd last session of RT, and 5th last day before kids' project submission.... arrrgggh.. so many things.... and they have to arrange so many invigilation periods, eat up my free time, cannot mark my papers coming in tomm... knn... these kids still take things slowly... sigh... just let them "die" (as in the exam) can?????????.... sigh... in the end I suffer.... anyway, bought some candies for the kids... kinda sad when see how they just ripped out the packet & throw it away... now i can better apppreciate packings... which I already am... but cannot deny some are happy to receive the candies... wah, took me time to buy & pack one leh.... aiyah, nevermind, lah, let them happy a bit... hope they read the small little card inside too... personalised one somemore...

No comments: