Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My SH8 is back!

... with an inactive pixel right at the top of the screen... nevermind lah, its my fate to always get a new product with some defects... fated... ut since not so obvious, so still ok lah...

Anyway, left office early to go collect the notebook... was drizzling when I got into the car, so, switch on engine an then flip up the left lever to wipe windscreen... an saw the driver side wiper gone!!!!!!!! wow!!!!!! Stealing a wiper...man, this thief must be having problem with his wiper, in a hurry, pluck mine... haha... suay ... or possible is the student's work??? Possible too... Anyway, was not bothered... Yeah, I am also surprised why I am not that angry...

So got to drive to the nearest petrol kiosk as the rain gets heavier, and bought a pair of wipers... good also lah, my wipers are long long long long overdue... Maybe the thief is cursing and swearing he so suay to have stolen a lousy worn out wiper, hahahahaha...... maybe that's why I dun feel so angry...

Wah, so tempted to buy the (not-so) new Kohjinsha SC series notebook... so small and light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Althoguh the harddisk is only 60GB (SH8 has 120GB), I dun mind, cos the processor is Atom, and 1.33GHz (compare to my SH8 of 800MHz)!!!!!!! Tempting... THe stafdf advise me if I want, I could get a better prie thru' selling in forums and such, than trade in with them... He quoted $400-500... and says becos my model is selling at promo porce of $599 or $699 at last computer show... hmmm.. sounds fishy, how can be that low??? So 'eng siew' him a while then leave... nevermind... since I just upgrade to 2GB for this little machine, I shall still use it for a while more ( "a while" approx = few years...)....

No comments: