Thursday, November 26, 2009

SITEX 2009 - Haul...

Today is the first day of SITEX 2009. Went down to get a long-planned pico-projector... Last time actually tempted to buy the Aiptek one, but after some considerations to brightness, battery charging, etc, decided to get wait for Sitex to get the 3M MPRO120 pico-projector...

Below shows the pico-projector.. no, I am not going to do a review of it (no time, I am leaving S'pore tonite soon) and I also have not fully tested the projector yet. Anyway, it is really small, just slightly bigger and thicker than a candy bar handphone... Can play thru' VGA (with a audio plug) for computer, RCA (Yellow, Red, White) for DVD players... can play-&-charge at same time... ok, good enough for me...


Tested in my room with the 1st TF movie DVD.. Looks very dim because it is bright noon, even I block my room window with garbage the room still is quite bright, but trust me, actual environment is not as bright as in the picture...


... Guess who is in the screen???


... will test again soon...

No comments: