Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sick... again....

Caught slight cold & throat infection last night... went to Bedok polyclinic today, and 顺便check on my freaking-still-swollen-after-6-months ankle... Doctor suggested to go take X-ray, and I went down to TP polyclinic to do it... man, should not have drove, groggy... anyway, learned that x-ray results can be read on-line (by doctors) !!!! Went back to Bedok polyclinic, doctor assured that my bone is ok, so likely ligament or some other injured, and caused the slight swelling... which I assure you my injured ankle never went down to its normal size since December' fateful day.... Anyway, lucky to get an appointment this coming Thurs, else the nearest will be in November... but this means got to take time-off... sigh, what would my boss think??... hmmm...

To myself: Take good care!!!!

No comments: