Sunday, November 1, 2015

New IT Gadget a.k.a. Toy(s)... Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (LTE) with S Pen

Yeah! Bought my new IT "toys"!!! The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (LTE) with S Pen is bought from Harvey Norman, at a good price of $400! However it does not come with the free cover, but I have already ordered 1 from Taobao.com... the Strontium Nitro 64GB MicroSDXC card is bought from Challenger for $55... expensive MicroSD card but is hoping the fast speed benefits the data transfer...


... Tab A 8.0 de-tombed... and also the accessories...


... Nice... Like the S Pen feature as I can draw on the Sketchbook app... shiok...



... I remember I have a old Starhub 1GB data SIM card which came free with my internet plan, and I had not been using for a long time... Decided to mod it into a microSIM card using a template and cut to size... Turns out the thickness of this SIM card is too thick and I had to file down the thickness... so far working well...



...and eagerly waiting for my tablet cover to arrive...

No comments: