Sunday, October 29, 2017

Today's Brunch at Encik Tan @ Bedok Mall...

And I chose this chicken cutlet Hainanese curry rice today as I had not eaten this for some visits already... Absolutely fantastic! The chicken cutlet is crisp on the outside and tender on the inside, with the seasoning prior to the frying clearly distinguishable. The vegetables is also nice and natural-sweet of it can be tasted. Curry sauce and lor-sauce is good too. Only nitpick will be the rice too soft (perhaps too much water added) and the egg can be a little less cooked to have the runny egg yolk... anyway, well worth the $4.30...


My father had his usual fried fish Hainanese curry rice, as he still feels the piece of fried fresh fish alone is worth the $5... I agree totally...


My mum had wanted to order the fish beehoon soup but was told that the fish was not ready (i.e. not yet fried), so she ordered the laksa, which is also 1 of our favourites there... The laksa broth is superbly good, but she has to reduces the intake of the laksa broth for a healthier diet.. $4 is well worth too!!!


My father and I also had a bowl of the chendol, which I still feel the big red kidney beans are 2 thumbs up... Very happy brunch...

No comments: