Saturday, December 22, 2018

( Ve Wong ) 13 Fragrance Mala Instant Noodles ( 味王 ) 十三香 麻辣拌麵 Dried Instant Noodles Hot Chili Flavor

Gotten this from ezBuy, costs slightly less than SGD10 I think... saw a Youtuber review this and thought this might be good... turns out to be slightly not to my preference after tasting.. perhaps I should not have cooked the noodles over flame as the noodles turn out to be a bit starchy and sticky in texture... or maybe I overcooked the noodles... the "13 fragrance" paste has a teeny weeny tinge of corriander-leaf-like taste, which I don't really like... the mala kicks in a quite a bit though... overall, this makes a okay supper when craving for mala taste but I probably will not buy again... perhaps I am now hooked on the Prima Taste Wholegrain Laksa, hahahaha....


No comments: