Monday, May 25, 2009

Supper...


My supper tonight... Kee Zhang (alkaline-water glutinous rice-dumpling)... steam the dumpling first, to make it hot... taken with some fine sugar; take care not to dip/coat too much, else it will taste only sweet and nothing else... as well as some chinese tea... I got to like this dumpling and this way of eating it from my Uncle, who also likes to eat it this way... very nostalgic way of food tasting... After eating, don't brush mouth immediately, and you can feel the 甘甜 of the alkaline water mixed with tea... solid...
Tomorrow attending my ex-student's graduation ceremony in S'pore Poly... Proud of him, to do so well in Poly... Last time in sec sch he still not enlightened yet...or perhaps he met his in-frequency subjects in poly bah... My P doesn't want to attend so ask me to attend... though I know I will need to work long into the day today to make up for the lost time tomorrow, I still agree to go.... no matter what, he is my former student... Well done, CQ!

No comments: