Saturday, June 13, 2009

Today & Past Shopping... GSS

Great Singapore Sale.... Never realise this can cause such a great impact on me... but perhaps is also because so happen I needed the items... Over the past few days, I spent so much that I could hardly believe it... Bought 1 pair of sandals, 1 pair of track shoes (both bought to replace my damage until cannot repair ones, especially my old track shoes, contact-glued 2 times liao, an the last time I went to IPPT both the soles came off while taking Shuttle Run... imagine the hilarious scenario, hahaha... in the end the 2.4 I got to use the excess length of shoelaces to tie them to the shoe body...) , 2 pairs of Levis jeans (quite cheap, $99 for 2), a 20" luggage bag (cheap, $12 only, with $50 purchase at OG), and many non-KO TFs... plus some other misc expenditures... but overall, if worth it, then ok lah...

Today went over to OG People's Park with mum and 2 cousins... Didn't realised it is so close to CSC... else would probably have drive there... First went to have lunch at the People's Park Food Centre, 2nd floor, (I think is) called ... 口口味... or something like dat... and I made a right choice, go for their 盅仔饭 (small claypot rice)!

Mine mum order the Mushroom Chicken Pot Rice... She say is not bad!


I ordered the 梅菜扣肉饭 (Preserved vegetable Braised pork Pot Rice).... NICE!!!! Piping hot too!!!! (and the weather is cool after drizzling...) ah.... this is life.... Lots of the 梅菜, and braised pork... not too lean, not too fatty... shiok... SHIOK!!!!!!!!



My cousins ordered Nasi Lemak, Mee Siam and steamed yam cake... Mee siam is NOT nice... Nasi Lemak seems ok... yam cake is soft enough to be a favourite for the old folks there... not bad too!

Went over to shop at OG after lunch... Bought older TFs as they are only ones with discounted price... in fact, low low price... Bought a 20" luggage too... After that went over to People's Park Centre (or something like that) and jalan... then went to this place to have 甜品 ...


Ordered black sesame paste... Not bad! Not too sweet, just nice, fragrance just ok, a little less creamy... but overall is good, I'm a bit picky here, heehee...


Overdue picture: Dad made the very very NICE thickened soup (羹)the other day... with a little bit of pepper and black vinegar added before you eat it, it's taste is almost comparable with sharks' fins soup!!!! No kidding....

No comments: