Monday, July 27, 2009

So Tired Suddenly...

Yesteray after RT I went back home and after shower, had my brunch... Usually I will go out and do my Sunday shopping at NTUC or ShingSong... but yesterday I planned to go to Taka and see the infamous Craziest Toys Sales... but to my surprise, I felt so tired after my brunch... so I thought I'll laze around till 12 plus then go... but it turn out worse... and I decided not to go, but just perhaps shop for groceries... then I cannot tahan, and took a nap, setting the handphone's alarm to 30 mins later.. it rang later, but I just couldn't get up from bed... 1/2 hr later my parents came back, and I just smile at them, mind felt like getting up but body just couldn't... Only till about 3 plus then i manage to get up... 30 mins of nap became 2 hours... sigh... couldn't understand why... RT for that day not too siong too, so cannot be RT... at night tried drinking some Ginseng tea, hopefully can rejuvenate some strength... today felt still ok... heng...

p.s. Forget to mention just bought appro $15 worth of ice cream again....

No comments: