Sunday, November 24, 2013

Bear Bites 熊の食... "Bear Paw Bun"

First time trying the bear paw bun at Bear Bites 熊の食... Not a very pleasant experience when ordering though, due to the incident at the counter where it seems to take almost all staff to deal with 1 delivery man while I stood at the counter as if I am invisible... maybe its that I look lost and the staff also not sure what I was standing there for (????) ... Until one staff ask the others whether they can take my order first... anyway... Will probably pop in there to buy again since it is quite near to Somerset MRT... and quite nice taste too, despite eating only after a long time... Too bad the milk bun ran out of stock, so I bought both brown sugar version...


I promise I will (try to) eat my (food) purchases asap and not after a long time...

No comments: