Saturday, November 30, 2013

SITEX 2013 Haul....

For umpteen years I have not been to a IT/computer fair... This is my first time returning, and bought a lot of stuff...


Initially wanted to buy a AIO printer, but considering the humongous size, I decide to get a good printer instead (and maintain using my good old scanner if need)... and then realised this is not small either... anyway, cheaper than if I were to buy a AIO printer, by about $140... Cost $159, with freebies of trolley (as usual), and a humidifier...



The OTO Humidifier that came free... hmmm.... can't seem to google out any information on this thing... And why did I name this as 'dehumidifier' for the picture filename??...



Also bought a Marbella MX6 HD Digital Recorder for my car at $189... with freebies...



...freebies that come with the MX6 HD... the HDMI cable stated in the brochure is included inside the MX6 HD box...


Also bought a CoolerMaster laptop stand with cooling fan... at $28, it seems good.. until when I used it, the metal grill (on top) will make "~crang~" sounds when I type on the laptop keypad. This is due to the palms resting on the laptop and the laptop is resting on the metal grill of the holder, so got some harmless but irritating sounds...



Final thing bought is this CLIPtec 4 Port USB Hub, to replace my old spoilt one... cool blue illumination when plugged in, nice...



Saw this scene at 1 end of the SITEX Fair, seems like on a grand scale...

No comments: