Saturday, October 6, 2018

Brisk Walk v.s. Jog

Woke up earlier today and decided to go for a good walk... actually decided a few days ago, hahaha... for a few reasons, e.g. re-season my running shoes for the upcoming Genting trip, prepare my body for the possibly 狂吃 sessions in upcoming Genting trip, continue my past few months' weight loss in a healthier way, take a pic of the morning sun to send to D (not read yet QQ... ) , etc etc...

Brisk walk from home to stadium and then some rounds ( abt 6~8 ) in stadium track, then normal walk back home... Did not want to jog today as I have not been doing any exercising for very very long, not so suitable, though, I did try jogging a little bit to let the body try to remember the feel... I felt brisk walking seem to be a very good way to start the exercising activity as the muscle ache and breathing heavy part can also be experienced with a quicker pace and more rounds, and it does not have the thumping impact felt in knees (and strangely by head) which is felt in jogging... I probably will do a few more times of brisk walking before ultimately returning back to jogging though, hahaha... Body feels quite good now... but... not the mind... anyway, that's a different matter...  Good start, will definitely want to continue...

No comments: