Monday, March 17, 2008

Hello G!!!

Hello G, nice talking to you after quite a long time, not bad leh, still ok so far in KL... Got a short but nice chat with old brudder G over MSN... talked about ourselves, work, etc... oh yah, had to ask him about what he is doing currently, cos of my bad memory... haha, G, I'm sure urs is definitely better than mine... and I mean it when I say my bad memory can sometimes get me into trouble... Oh, yes, bro LH, once again I feel I must apologised, although we've agreed to move past this & support our bro HZ... Was a bit pissed off after hearing more of the "incredible tales", & bluntly reacted & commented.... Din realised (cos HZ dun seem to have any unusual reactions to this at then... & seemed ok after our tcs... ) till our conversation...

Wah... tomorrow still got contact time... i.e. no early release liao.... sianz....

No comments: