Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New Handphones.... Again.....

Yes! That's right! As promised.... Went to temple to pray today... heavy rain... took quite long time, cos dunno what to do... just ask around & follow what others do... then rush over to buy new handphones for mother & father... bought 2 x N2630 (no contract) in the end... then when reach home, my folks told me that they saw another (nearby) shop selling cheap & sms me... at $22/pc cheaper than what I bought.... Awwww..... I din saw the sms tilll reach home, too late... but, haha, nevermind lah, as long as happy can already, what's the extra $44 to me? Big deal (in this case only).... so long they are happy... which I think they are... cos long time din see father fiddle & fiddle so much with a new gadget liao... too bad I accidentally damage the screen protector for my mother's handphone... will buy her another tommorrow... or Friday... perhaps Friday more convenient... set... oh, pics of the N2630 coming soon...


*Edit: Here's the pic of N2630... very very very nice budget phones, good functions, camera, etc... solid... well worth the $ spent (though $22/pc more...)


No comments: