Sunday, March 2, 2008

My Meals Today...

Breakfast
Work up a bit late ( 9.20am), cos was supposed to go for a family gathering for buffet for lunch... so can't eat much.... started to brainstorm with parents... saw the chinese papers cover page " Kaya Toast.." bingo.... bring out remaining 2 pcs of kopitiam bread, kaya, butter... mum sliced & toasted the bread.... me make coffee... then spread the kaya+butter... oh, & got 2 half-boiled eggs to go... wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!

Lunch
Buffet at Marina Mandarin Hotel.... not too good... but still ok lah, at least very full.... played with baby nephew there... then whole lot proceed to brother's house for dinks & chat... Surf net for infor on handphones... yeap, my damn 2 yr old N80 down.... almost completely out... need to get 1 desperately.... but where to find time to go & hunt... nevermind, will try....

Dinner
Home-cooked HK styled Yi-Ding noodles, complete with ham & fried egg... was only thinking of cooking it simple initially, just boil the ham & cook the noodles fast.. then dad came in and nagged that ham taste better if fried... and without more words, he switch off the fire, bring the metal bowl of 1/2 boiled water to the hotplate (yes, he thought hotplate is still very good to cook instant noodles,... but he's wrong... its not suitable... ) Heat up pan, oiled, fried the ham, then the egg... but egg turn out not nice-looking, as oil not enuff... dad threw away egg (despite I say nevermind), & cook a second one... finally the Yi-Ding noodles done, & slurp in 10 minutes... Aiyah! I only wanted to cook the noodles A.S.A.P. !!!!!!! (that's why it is call Instant Noodles)... And partly I also "pad dor yiao".... but my dad has to come in & add this add that, took 20 mns instead... hmmm.... for that... I think I will.... buy him a new handphone! Thanks dad!! I love the egg & ham! Delicious!! (Although 10 yrs ago I will definitely quarrel with him if he does so, hahahaha... not appreciative in the past... ) will get one for mum too... hmm... siong... need to buy 3 hps!!! At least $1k.... but nevermind lah......... worth.....

No comments: