Sunday, December 21, 2008

Delayed Post #2 - Family(s) Outing At Singapore Flyer

Yesterday morning was my family outing to the Singapore Flyer. It was an outing with my uncle's family and mine combined. Nice place, although half the time my mind was on my assignment due Mon... OK, 2 posts done, almost time to continue with my work liao, will post pics later then...

Edit: Ok, here are the pics, don't think this fella can "fly" anytime soon...



Inside the cabin...

The F1 race tracks...


Christmas deco inside the cabin...

IR building in progress...

Floating platform... hmmm... post countdown party cancelled...


A model of the IR... see the hand-shaped bowl grasping the money gamblers bring in? Also, giving out mist to "smoke" the gamblers...

There's a small 'forest' garden at the basement of the S'pore Flyer... cute flowers...

Mini waterfall....

Waterfall view from the inside!

No comments: