Friday, December 26, 2008

Sentosa Trip - Day 1

My brother suggested taking a break in Sentosa, as they are able to get a cheaper corporate rate discount. So here I am, together with my uncle family and mine, in Sentosa, for 3 days 2 nights... hence not able to join my old bro Gerald who is back in S'pore with his wife... Checked in at ard 1.30pm, by the time everthing settled ard 4pm. Day 1 not much, only go ard with my bro's family and my 2 folks jalan a bit. Took a monorail ride for fun (its free!!!) to and fro, the kid enjoys it! Haha... Then stop by the Imbiah station, take a walk... was raaining then, so can't walk outside the sheltered places... went up, up, up the escalators... and the kid enjoyed it too... after that return to meet before driving out to dinner at Liang Kee Teochew Restaurant, located at Robertson Quay...Nice food... later going to other room for supper (kopi, red wine, snacks) gathering, so ake this time to blog... hahaha... post some pics... And tomm going to explore Sentosa... man, ard 10 years din come liao....





At Liang Kee Teochew Restaurant (Robertson Quay)...

No comments: