Saturday, December 12, 2020

"Urban Hiking" - Target : Wu Pao Chun Bakery @ Capitol Piazza

3rd "urban hiking" trip this quarter of the year. This time is from home in Bedok to Wu Pao Chun Bakery at Capitol Piazza.  Objective is to buy Red Wine Longan bread for my parents (and of course, myself) and (1/2 loaf) of Lychee Rose Royale bread for cousins and siblings... Felt more conditioned than first 2 times of "urban hiking", but in the end still got lateral foot sprain pain at right foot, still not sure why, as it was my right foot that I thought I had strained when mis-stepping on the pavement. Anyway, pain has mostly subsided by now. This time walked along Changi Road instead of Sims Avenue East. Very fun to see the surrounding changed slowly and discovering new places never seen before. Had breakfast along the way at Yong He Eating House. It is a good break from walking, but I don't think I will visiting it for the food in future. Hopefully 1 day can "hike" to the west side. 

* EDIT:  Turns out the lateral foot pain is much worse, took about 6 days before I can walk with negligible pain...























No comments: