Saturday, December 12, 2020

Ramen Talk 拉面说 Instant Ramen Pork Bone Barbecue Pork ( Char Siew ) Ramen 豚骨叉烧拉面 ft. 7-11 Hanjuku Egg

Bought from Taobao via ezBuy. Took around 2 weeks to reach and expiry date is January 2021, but I think these 3 packs will be gone way before the expiry date. Very expensive, costs nearly SGD7 per pack.  Overall is quite ok, nothing super special but quite ok. Soup needs about 360ml of water ( I prefer to use 400ml) according to instructions, boil and add to the soup stock and over the char siew piece. I forgotten to stir and mix the soup after adding hot water.  3 mins is a good time for me to cook the noodles as I prefer them to be a little "harder".  Char siew is nice but tends to be of the sweeter side and reminds me of Chinese version of char siew. Probably may buy again in the future but not so soon. This time added a 7-11 Hanjuku egg to top up the proteins.  


No comments: