Sunday, November 29, 2020

Cycling Trip to Jurassic Mile @ Singapore Changi Airport

 It was a fun workout, on my newly acquired Carryme bike. Started to accustom to cycling after 8~9 years of not cycling... When reached East Coast Park, sad to see the East Coast Food Village will be out for renovation till March next year (if I remember correctly). Made a few stops as soon as I felt uncomfortable, so the overall journey is quite smooth. And also good opportunity to capture good views on my phone camera...


Reached the signage to go to Jurassic Mile after some time... not that long in distance actually but I had only 8 inch wheels so was longer time...

Reached the entrance of the Jurassic Mile! As it was a week day, not many visitors were there...

Good to have nets to protect from flying golf balls, but the net also made the view a bit fuzzier..



I wonder how the snail got up to such height...





"I got my teeth back!!!!!"





Sister-in-law suggested on whatsapp can go to Hub and Spoke, so I venture off, with a distance of about 2.2 km (+ -) to cover, to explore what might be there...

Super hilarious dinosaur...


Had an expensive brunch, total about SGD17.90... Maybe should have tried their local food type... seemed cheaper, but its ok, still not too bad... More important to enjoy the atmosphere to dine... But the birds there are super bold, they are not afraid of people, so maybe better to dine indoors...

Off to journey to search for MRT.... and finally found after walking long long time... Remember to go to LEVEL 3, easier to walk to MRT... I think...



No comments: