Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Ichiran Instant Ramen Hakata-Style Straight Thin Noodle 一蘭ラーメン 一蘭拉麺

 Bought this 2-packet kit from Esso's FairPrice Xpress at sale price of SGD18.90... which is actually only a dollar less than the original price... anyway, never eaten this before and decided to try it... Soup is quite salty and the chilli powder adds a bit of punch to the taste of soup... Speaking of the soup taste, it strangely reminds me of some salty childhood snack that I cannot recall what it really is... Noodles are quite nice, but I felt it is about the same level as that of those Marutai instant ramen (3 portions in 1 packet type) ... Added some 7-11 Hanjuku eggs and instant teriyakai sauce chicken meat on skewers to my meal... Will I buy this noodles again... Hmmm... probably not, not in the near future anyway... 



No comments: