Monday, February 11, 2008

1st Day of Work / School

Today is my 1st day of work, after CNY break.... suprisingly, didn'y have the sianz-drag-myself-to-work mood... strange... Anyway... my co-form class kenna scolded by the form teacher, for not making any efforts to sell the carnival coupons... the money collected will go to needy students... I wonder how many of those no-efforters listen in... but kids at this age will always be kids... they think they know all & own the world... nothing wrong with that, its all about the mental perceptions & way of thinking at different stages in life.... we adults wnated the kids to grow to be what we are as, but in fact we have sometimes forgotten how we used to "think" when we are at that stage...

Today stay till late in school, partly due to some students stay back to do journal (well-done kids!!) and also the Robots practising & building their Sumobots for next week competition.... Today received the training proposal for my club... Difference in quoted price... called the fella and he say is he "forget" to include in the other component... yeah, as if I believe... entirely different from his email confirmation... wtf... got to depend on another trainer my co-Robot teacher contacts with... see how this Friday...

Sigh.... as usual, TOTO didn't win anything....

At night manage to chat with old friend, whom I haven't seen in umpteen years... Hello, G! Hope we can meet up soon!!

hahaha... baby nephew getting cuter & cuter....

No comments: