Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Working Day...

Feels like a normal working day... lesson as usual, then got to settle a case of student verbal insult of instructor... sigh... luckily that fella seem to realize... anyway, settled... sigh... are kids getting more extremed parents nowadays? So much that they are either overly-pampered, or overly-deprived... or both... or non.... Was chatting with an old teacher-turned-councillor in the late morning.... he sort of hinted me that I should not be harsh on that student... yeah, thanks for the advice, but what you say I am already been doing it... hmm... so, no need you already, since I can anytime replace you??? hahaha, dun worry, Wilfred, I won't snatch your rice bowl, and thanks for the chat! Yes, I do agree sometimes its the tone that sets the whole episode, but not all the time....

Still got to take care of the robots, cos tomm got competition... sigh, tomm is my no-lesson day, but still got to bring them to competition... nevermind lah, maybe if got free time, then go to polyclinic to get the doctor to put down diagnosis on MC, else no paid medical leave...

School soccer team won 7-1! Yeah!!!... Saw the school netballers training near house when coming back, stop to chat with the teacher I/C... and happen to meet an ex-student.... and he commented about the fierce netball coach.... hahahahaha.... indeed..... reminds me of the days in SOS, there lived a lady QM, whom we call Congo.... hmmm.... similar indeed.... hahahaha....

sigh...

M, miss you....

No comments: