Saturday, February 9, 2008

No Show.....

Sickening.... no show available for today.... I'm talking abt CJ7... supposed to catch it with my 2 old buddies at TP area... freaking hell, the Gold-Plated-Villa booking website can't refresh its seating plan! Click on the available seats and then just before payment, the system tells me seat is not available anymore... f**king p**sed off.... I mean, "forking pursed", .... yeah, lame, I know.... Anyway, my other buddy also experience this , even extend to other shows as well when he tried out.... And b***dy Century-Egg-Not-Round cinema don't even have internet booking.... I am saying "blondy" lah... Its hotline is so damn HOT that I suspect it is burnt out as it keeps saying it's busy when I call... so have to go down at evening, check out the availablity, and ... knn (I mean, ketchup not nice...).... "FULL", it says.... except for 9.30pm session.... K*****B !!!!!!!

Anyway, had a good dinner & TCS with my 2 old buddies (LH & DQ) there.... nice BBQ chicken with red skin potatoes served with salad, and nice soup of the day... not to mention the B&J ice cream.... all 3 of us so full that we can't even finish our starter dish of onion rings!!! (sigh, wasted... )... anyway, nice chatting with you guys! Was such a wonderful TCS, really enjoyed it....

No comments: