Saturday, February 9, 2008

My CNY....

Wow, time flies... Is already Day 3 of CNY.... I remember my CNY used to be very fun... its the time where we, as kids, get to eat keropok, love-letters, bak-kua, etc without the adults nagging at us so often.... and really enjoyed it as we seldom get to eat such "junk"... Now? ... hmmm... A few hours ago, while waiting for my friends at the MRT station, I suddenly thought to myself, am I happy, as in happy in "Happy New Year" ?????? ... Frankly, I don't think so... I did not feel any joy... I mean personal joy... as I did have in my childhood days... Is it because I'm used to good life (eg. good food, snacks, etc)? Or is it I no longer go to (a lot of) relatives' house to 拜年(cos most of my elders are "gone"... ) ?? Is it no one now comes to my house to 拜年??Or is it.... I don't know... All of a sudden, I just felt that its like any other day... I have lost the joyous feeling and pleasure of enjoying CNY.... Maybe I have reached a stage where I am supposed to go to 拜年 to other people's parents, so that the feeling of joyous is there,.... but too bad I don't have the "other people".... Anyway, this year still got 1 new family member to add some fun to my CNY, so cute this little fella!!! Happy 1st CNY, my baby nephew!!!! And to my godma, thanks for your big ang pow!!! I just want to send you the hamper, not because I want this angpow, but its just my little token of thoughts... so paiseh that I always so busy can't visit you during the year...

LH & DQ, thks for the dinner & TCS session last nght, really enjoyed catching up with you guys... Sorry if I said things that puts question marks in your heads, sometimes I just can't express myself well... No fears, I know one day your turn to have me as one of ur "brothers" will come soon... If MZ can cook... i mean marry, so can you! "Jai Jian" !! LH, go for it, GGJ her!!!!!!!! (I mean, gar gar jio her out...) Age is no barrier to you, man! Hope you can be the next one, beat Sister CYQ to it!!!! 加油!!!!!

As for me.... hmmm..... hmm.... wahhahahahahahahahahhahahha...... hahahahaha... hahaha... haha... ha... h... ............. ............... sigh.............

No comments: