Monday, February 18, 2008

Today is Sick Day....

Am on 2 days mc.... not really that serious but since feeling weird & lethargic, so might as well make use of these 2 days to take some rest... Though dun think will have 2 full days... already today almost 1 whole day gone trying to transfer contacts from my spoilt h/p to an old one... damn new hp only shows 60+ of the 201 contacts in my SIM card... Bloody hell! SIM indicates got space, somemore phone memory still got so much space yet... In the end, keng and keng.. finally use another unused SIM to transfer.... finally manage to get the more common & important ones over 1st.... In between still can have hiccups... Before this, I was trying to synch h/p contacts with SIM contacts, also take a long time..... cos stupid h/p's buttons were sometimes working sometimes not... 21 Feb, please come quick.... so that I can go & buy a new h/p... not that I fancy a new one, but I really need to replace that bloody spoilt one (lifespan < 2 yrs...)

I'M VERY VERY VERY TIRED BUT I DUNNO WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..... must sleep early tonight....

Oh, yes, I finally manage to post messages in co-form class's blog...

No comments: