Saturday, December 16, 2017

Da Jia Stirred Noodles 大甲乾麵 - Sesame Sauce 麻醬 Instant Noodles

About 1.5 hours after eating the Tseng Noodles 曾拌麵 - Scallion With Sichuan Pepper Flavor 香蔥椒麻 , I cannot resist the temptation and cooked the other instant noodles : Da Jia Stirred Noodles 大甲乾麵 - Sesame Sauce 麻醬 . This noodles are also non-fried, and the shape has a uncanny resemblance to Juzz's Mee noodles... I cooked for about 4 minutes... Turns out the noodles are VERY CHEWY and quite fragrance!!!!! Nice!!!! The sesame sauce is quite good, though I may have too high expectations as I had never tasted 麻醬 before, so I did not get too agitated when I smelled the sesame sauce... In fact, it reminded me of the dessert black sesame paste powder... hmmm, I must be crazy, hahaha!!!! Portion is also quite big compared to the usual instant noodles but slightly lesser than Tseng Noodles... Will definitely want to try its other flavours next time, despite its high price of SGD13.60... I am insane x2 ... hahahahaha....


No comments: