Sunday, December 31, 2017

Tseng Rice Noodles 曾粉 - Seafood Laksa Flavor 海味叻沙

I think I am getting lazy to film cooking videos already, hence probably, there will be a long time I will not be putting up such videos, hahaha... Ok! First I tried the Tseng Rice Noodles 曾粉 - Shallot Flavor 紅蔥肉燥 (dry version) one, man, that is quite awesome!!! The noodles are very thin, and reminds me of the rice noodles fried I had in Taiwan... There are little bits of vegetarian meat bits to add to the chewing feel... very nice... After a few days, I tried the Tseng Rice Noodles 曾粉 - Seafood Laksa Flavor 海味叻沙, and added some imitation crab sticks, pork balls, and chikuwa to it.. I added too much water, hence the soup seem a bit watery, but fragrance is still there... Frankly, I don't think this taste like laksa... Or rather I should say, this does not really taste like Singapore's laksa (normal type nor Katong type)... perhaps it is supposed to be in the other types of laksa line... maybe adding some chopped laksa leaves might help but.. anyway, still a good bowl of rice noodles!!! Nice!!!!

No comments: