Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Shine Korea and Mijyi Haul...

Went to Kallang Leisure Park today and gotten quite some stuff from Shine Korea and Mijyi... Here's the food haul... Oh, not in picture includes a packet of Assam Milk Tea (Mijyi; $1) , which is already well in my stomach long time ago...


(Shine Korea) Not sure if the drinks are good or not, the the pictures are very cute... 1 each for my little nephew, niece and me... Cost $1.30 for the Paldo Pororo and $1.80 each for the Lotte Pokemon... funny thing is that both brands have the same type of bottles...


(Mijyi) Gotten this 3 packs of MRE (Meal-Ready-To-Eat) from Ottogi. I saw from some online reviews that the meatball types are made from chicken meat, and hence I bought them. Then after checking the translated Ottogi website, I realized they added beef stuff inside as seasoning and such... Hmm... anyway, I will still eat them as I don't believe in the belief of pray to Goddess Guanyin (aka Bodhisattva Avalokiteshvara) cannot eat beef (which I think my parents believe in, sort of...), and also I felt to throw them away is a wastage of food... hmmm... anyway, will probably eat them silently in my room, hahahaha... The sweet-chilli chicken costs $3.50 and the other 2 costs $2 each...


(Shine Korea) Gotten these 2 Crown products... They are also available through ezBuy but I think at a slightly higher price...


The Cham Grain Sandwich Biscuits has milk cream as the "filling", and costs $1.70. Biscuits taste a bit "raw" but only slightly, probably due to the multi-grains(???)... The milk cream filling is quite good though... Overall quite nice...


The Churros snack has a nice cinnamon fragrance and is quite crunchy... I tried eating with coffee, and also tried with ice-cream (like the one I had in Genting's Street Churros)... quite nice too!! ... Costs $2.20...


(Shine Korea) This Sempio braised anchovies costs $4.90... it is also available through ezBuy; and again I think it is at a slightly higher price...Coincidentally, my father prepared bibimbap tonight, so this was used as a side-dish too... Initial smell is a bit of "plasticky", but I think is because of the anchovies and such being cooped up in the tiny can for a long time... Quite ordinary taste, though when chewed for some time, the nice taste of anchovies will slowly appear in your mouth... quite ok, but due to the price, I probably will not be buying it again...


Sweet candies time... Have not tried the Lotte Yogurt Jelly candy (Shine Korea; $1.90) yet, hopefully will be good...


(Mijyi) The Morinaga Pop-corn Flavor milk candy is from Taiwan, and costs $1... It is supposedly a limited time edition flavor, but I realized quite a few Youtube reviewers don't really like the taste... I find it quite ok though, tastes like sweet corn flavoured milk candy.. but of course, I also probably will not buy it again... The packaging and drawings at the inner box are interesting...






...and now then I realized I did not take individual pictures of the 5 bags of snacks in the last row of the first picture... hahahaha...

No comments: