Sunday, December 31, 2017

Taiwan Food Haul December 2017 - Part 4 and 5 ...

Collected my haul 4 and 5 of Taiwan Foodies a few days ago and yesterday!!! I must be crazy!!!! Hahahahaha... Price is a definitely steep, but I must say many of the stuff are very good, else I will not be buying repeatedly... In fact, I think I am now pampered by the chewy Tseng, Da Jia and Mom's chewy noodles so much that I find the other noodles getting not as tasty anymore... hahahaha... They are not the usual oil-fried instant noodle, and the seasonings are not the powdered type (which reminds me of chemicals, hahahaha... ), and hence I think they are much healthier, especially if vegetables, eggs, meat are added, then they seem to be no different to those noodles sold in noodle stalls at hawker centres / kopi-tiams...

No comments: