Friday, March 28, 2008

...

本来got many things to write, many pics to put up.... but now... dun feel like to... didn't really think of it until just now a collegue mention... why my name is not in the list of promotees, but list has got some others instead... people who just "sit, got pregnant, & talk only".... & etc... hahaha... I would really have not bothered about it if he hadn't mention these pple... but then, think a bit more, realised that, they have put up "good show"... no surprise they are promoted... yeah, "good SHOW" is equivalent to "good Performance"... anyway, congratulations to them.. it only makes me know clearer what I should... or rather, should not do in the future... heck, anyway, I know I cannot pass my conscience, to do things against my beliefs.... so, won't be sighing that much for not promoted... but still, it saddens me to think that in this line, (tangible) "performance" is still so important... K, cannot write too much here, else may be crossing the "professional" line... sleep...

No comments: