Monday, February 15, 2010

Edifier E3350 Multimedia Sound System

Bought this set of multimedia speakers Edifier E3350 at Courts today... $79, quite cheap... my dad bought the other Altec Lensing one... at 3 times of wht I paid for this, hahaha...

Tested it out, not bad!! Now waiting for night to fall and use my projector + sound system to covert bedroom to cinema, wahahahaha....

Edit:
Tested out... watched Transformers with my projector and used this system, its like in a cinema!!! really!!! ... tested out the Pirates of the Carribean III too... very nice... treble is a bit on the low, maybe I put the woofer too loud... but negligible... I mean, this is more than good enough already!!!! Other fators like my small room and air-conditioned also helps in the sound... Of course there are better systems, but hey, at this price, it performs excellent... real good...

No comments: