Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Singapore!

Its 43th birthday for S'pore, so wishing all people a prosperous year ahead....
Oh, by the way, with reference to my earlier post, this is what I mean by "kinda sad"... to see my efforts to be unnoticed (the inside candies are only what they care about).... Enjoy the pic...


Anyway, its a fairly good break for me this weekend... deliberately not going back to sch on Mon, knowing that Tues is the kids' deadline... why? Because I am mean???? haha... say anything you want, I just want to make sure I spent some time with my family folks, not every second of my time I must give to school... I mean, what kind of son am I if I can be taking care of other father & mothers' children, when my 2 old folks are alone in the house most of the time?.... Hence, no regret for this decision...
Oh, and later tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon, my HP mini notebook will come!!!!!! Looking forward....

No comments: