Sunday, August 10, 2008

My HP mini 2133 Is Here !!!!!!

Yeah! Yeah! My HP mini 2133 is here finally!!!!! Free delivery + $30 voucher, all before the 11 Aug expected date!!! Huat ah!!! And yes, you've got it right, I am blogging with this new mini notebook, will post pics later... Nice day today, got up in the morning to have breakfast with my 2 folks, then go shopping at Parkway Parade, got myself some cheap toys and others...

Then, in the afternoon, the 2133 came!!! Then I realised that I have forgotten to zap a copy of my IC... frantically search for a scanned copy to print.. luckily, the poor delivery man got 1 more delivery in the same block... so buy me some time... then heng ah, found some old copies of my old IC...decide to use one & yeap, things went smoothly... Well, not really, cos when I booted up the 2133, the 1st thing I realised was.... a bright pixel!!!!! ....sigh for 1 sec, then heck care lah, since its free, and the dot is at the corner, so bo chap! Can use can already!!!!! hahahaha....

Edit: Pics of my breakfast, harvest from the Metro sale, and my new HP 2133...




No comments: