Sunday, June 15, 2008

Heng ah.... 2 times...

Was working on both my SH8 and old Asus notebook just now when suddenly... Asus starts to reboot... and reboot... and reboot!!! Good thing I got 2nd channel to internet & tried to search for solution... was worried that it might have been a virus... worsen by the fact that cannot start Asus in safe mode... then wondered could it be the wireless connection problem... cos just remembered when tried to unplug the wire cable to use wireless on Asus then it reboot... true enough, I switch off the router, and miraculously, it booted up... Run an update on antivirus, scan the pc, shows nothing... couldn't find any virus created file in the registry as stated in the Norton website... heng ah (no.1) !!!! ... later double confirmed is router's wireless conflict (strange though, cos' yesterday was running fine) ... sigh... Then suddenly remembered that I have a USB wireless adapter stick which was included free with the wireless router!!! Heng ah (no.2) !!!! So I installed, connect, run, and ... it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet... (I know something is wrong, how can previously can work now cannot work... but I give up on this liao, as long as can work, can already (like my SH8 suddenly black out screen after some time when using in battery mode.. shit, dun care liao... too tired....)

Now waiting for broadband service provider to reply my email... hopefully... still got HP mini-notebook in stock... no need to buy USB wireless adapter... waive data sim card... waive activation fees... give free voucher... free delivery... hahahaha..... huat ah!!!!

No comments: