Sunday, June 15, 2008

Kohjinsha SH8 Video Playback

Oh, by the way, just to share my personal experience, when initially using the Kohjinsha SH8 to play video, realised that sometimes the video gets laggy in full screen, especially for DVD playback using my external drive... Damn bloody frustrated, as could not find any solutions, after despertely searching all over the internet for solutions... tried all methods, but failed... Just as I was about to give up, at one very special occassion of playing smoothly at full screen, I so happen to noticed that the side of my screen DON'T HAVE THE TABLET PC INPUT PANEL tab!!!! Then I realised this is the little bugger that is causing so much problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes when switching to full screen, this little bugger still remain there, and somehow causes the CPU to spend some resources and thus make the video playback laggy!!!! Regardless of the players... Solution for me? If anytime it appears on my fullscreen playback, I double clicked it out and closed it... the fullscreen should not have it anymore and, presto! smooth video playback on fullscreen (even from external DVD player!)!!!!

Just my personal experience to share with all Kohjinsha users, hopefully it will be useful to you too, if you are also experiencing similar problem and failed all solutions... Best of luck!!! :)

p.s. I am not removing the Tablet PC Input Panel cos' I'll need to use it... It's up to you how you want to do with it... :)

No comments: